Bass' New York Adventure Bass' New York Adventure

The problem was the spinning.

At some points through out the animation the characters started spinning round while they talked. If this was done on purpose I suggest changing it as it dose not look good. Apart from that the rest was funny and entertaining.

The Latest Model The Latest Model

Yet another Film Noir from Mr. Firth

This animation is so truw to life (apart from the presence of nukes). This perfectly depicts the 'fadish' culture that is all around us and is most common in clothing.

Ultra retarded Crazy Crap Ultra retarded Crazy Crap

If George Lucas was dead.....

.....he'd be turning in his grave.

Mary Poppins Turns Evil Mary Poppins Turns Evil

HAHA

The animation wasnt the best iv seen but the humour just made everything else not matter! Good Job!

ROGUE(BETA) ROGUE(BETA)

If Im not mistaken....

....those were Wolfenstein sprites. They could of been used a bit better. Like on the opening scene a few of the Nazis are walking above the ground. Your shoot out scenes could do with work to, not much action. But this animation has inspired me to do a aprite movie with Wolfenstein sprites.

UnordinaryDragon responds:

yes you are right they are Wolfenstein sprites, and im looking forward to watch your videos.

Merry Christmas 3D Merry Christmas 3D

BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

And the pointless christmas E-cards keep on coming in!

DazFromTaz responds:

Haha, far from pointless. Fun little 3D cartoon, loads of people loved it. Passed through judgement with flying colours!

Bink Bink

Nintendont!

It was like something Nintendo would make but worse! You need dialouge and a much longer story.

The Killer's Game The Killer's Game

Awwww

I was really disapointed this could of been something so much better than what it is!

Love on the Moon Love on the Moon

hmmmm

So basicaly its an E-card. It did not entertain me so therefore was a waste of my time!

Kathera responds:

That's your opinion. Good thing I didn't make anything for a jerk like you.

The Epic Battle The Epic Battle

OMFG!!

That was horrible!! Man you really need to make something difrent and make it longer. And I dont think clocks are good idea for you.