Bass' New York Adventure Bass' New York Adventure

The problem was the spinning.

At some points through out the animation the characters started spinning round while they talked. If this was done on purpose I suggest changing it as it dose not look good. Apart from that the rest was funny and entertaining.

The Latest Model The Latest Model

Yet another Film Noir from Mr. Firth

This animation is so truw to life (apart from the presence of nukes). This perfectly depicts the 'fadish' culture that is all around us and is most common in clothing.

Ultra retarded Crazy Crap Ultra retarded Crazy Crap

If George Lucas was dead.....

.....he'd be turning in his grave.

Moroni's March Moroni's March

Its like....

.....a flash version of lemmings but without the cute little lemmings.

BoMToons responds:

Yeah, like lemmings, but you can upgrade your guys and there are battles. I hope you play through a couple more levels to see the really cool parts. Thanks for the review.

Sift Heads Sift Heads

A Masterpiece

This has to be one of THE best stick sniper games of all time! I dont care what anybody says, stick movies & games are still as entertaining as any other popular animation style today and this proves it. This is what I am hoping will be just a preview of what is yet to come in the saga of 'Vinnie' the stylish assasin who can get the job done as eficiantly as possible.

I would suggest adding a level system much like that on the original DRIVER game on the Playstation, you get a text message or an answer phone message and you can choose witch one to accept. You could also try implementing a buying & selling system where you can buy equipment for jobs. Also you could put a dark twist on it and be able to use a video camera when you kill people and sell the videos to sick people who get off on violence.

Briliant work, I will look forward to your futur work.

Squirrel on the run_run Squirrel on the run_run

Its like......

.......an inhanced version of city jumper. But not as entertaining. Better graphics thow.

Mateusz-Skutnik responds:

I've even got in touch with the creator of cityjumper and got his permission to create such a remake.